Fashion Store Manager – Galway
Our Client, a leading Irish premium fashion & giftware retailer is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their successful and busy store in Galway city. This is a 12 month fixed contract.
This store requires an enthusiastic and driven retail manager with excellent mentoring, coaching and communicating skills.
With over 15 stores located all across Ireland, our client is at the forefront of promoting the finest Irish craft and design for over 50 years and is home to Ireland’s largest collection of Irish designers.
The job for this Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent retail store standards and Customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Liaise with head office on product, merchandising guidelines and trading reports
- Mentor, motivate and develop a strong team of sales consultants
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Carry out regular product knowledge training ensuring consistent service
- Carry regular team briefs in order of your team to receive all information to achieve targets
- Review and analyse sales reports and KPI’s and react accordingly
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
Skills and qualities required for this job include
- Experience in managing a fast paced fashion / home retail environment
- Designer or Premium Fashion Retail knowledge is advantageous
- Strong selling skills
- Experience in managing a team of 10+
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years retail management experience
- Excellent Customer service ability
- A proven record of commercial success
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Store Manager include
- Basic €35k
- Bonus based on KPI’S – €5k
- Gift Card
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills for this Retail Store Manager job and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.