Fashion Store Manager – Tallaght
Our client a successful UK multinational plus size fashion retailer is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their store in Tallaght.
Known for their amazing style and dedication in offering excellent service, this job opportunity is suited to a Retail Manager with a real desire in offering brilliant customer service to every customer.
As Store Manager you will have 2-3 years management experience working within a Fashion sales orientated and customer engaging retail store.
Key responsibilities for the job of Store Manager includes the following
- Achieve financial objectives and KPIs
- Drive sales and service across the store ensuing excellent product knowledge
- Mentor Coach and Motivate a strong sale orientated team
- Managing stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Ensure the Store is well merchandised and in accordance to company plan
- Analyse sales trading reports and react accordingly with corrective action
- Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employees
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport and building good relationships with customers
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Liaise closely with the Centre Management with regards to Centre Campaigns, promotions, events and marketing
Experience and requirements
- 2-3 years Retail Store Management experience
- Strong Visual Merchandising experience within the Fashion industry
- Excellent communicator
- A proven Track Record in achieving sales targets
- Strong Fashion market knowledge
- Proven leadership skills
Salary: € 33-35k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link attached and Aislinn will look after your application.