Store Manager – Dublin
Our client, a successful and established ladies fashion retail chain is seeking to recruit an experienced Fashion Store Manager for one of their busy flag stores in Dublin city centre.
With over 30 retail stores across Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scotland, our client is seeking a customer focused and standard driven Retail Manager.
This Store Manager job requires an energetic hands on Fashion Manager with strong visual merchandising experience and a passion for offering excellent customer service.
The job of Store Manager includes:
- Report into the Regional Manager / Director on all aspects of store operations
- Ensure excellent customer service and engagement is delivered at all times
- Lead, drive and motivate a team of Sales Assistants
- Ensure through your own leadership, your team deliver amazing service and product knowledge, styling and size advise
- Implement and deliver set and agreed goals and targets
- To analyse weekly and monthly sales versus targets and take corrective actions
- Standardise store merchandise levels
- Ensure the highest standards of Fashion merchandising is maintained at all time
- Monitor and manage all areas of store costs
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Adhere to all company policies, plans and procedures
Experience required for this Store Manager role includes:
- 3-4 years Fashion Store Management experience
- Hands on retailer with strong operational and visual merchandising skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- A proven track record in delivering KPI’s
- Experience in leading a team of 10+
Salary: €35-40k plus bonus and benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application