Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a leading high street retailer, is seeking to recruit a Fashion Supervisor to join their high-profile store in Dublin city centre.
With stores nationwide, this well-known and successful retailer is looking for an ambitious and energetic Supervisor with a strong passion for customer service and fashion retail.
As Supervisor, you will assist senior management in leading, developing, and training an energetic team.
This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career in an established retailer with a clear pathway for development and progression.
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Providing excellent leadership and guidance to your team
- Ensuring the store and team are set up each day to ensure optimal productivity
- Maintain regular communication with senior management
- Implementing VM guidelines
- Delivering store KPIs
Skills and experience needed for this job:
- Previous retail supervisory/management experience in a fast-paced retailer
- Excellent customer service skills
- KPI driven
- Highly motivated and capable of working on own initiative
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Fashion Supervisor job opportunity, or any other roles, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018717604.