Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a leading fashion retailer, is seeking an energetic and performance-driven Fashion Supervisor to join one of their stores in Dublin.
With stores nationwide, our client is seeking an upbeat and motivated Fashion Supervisor who has experience in high street fashion and managing a team of vibrant staff.
The ideal candidate should have a proven record in driving sales, whilst ensuring excellent customer service is maintained.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Irish retailer where great career progression opportunities are available.
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Assisting management with the day-to-day operations of the store
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered
- Ensuring that store targets and KPIs are met
- Delivering excellent visual, commercial, and operational standards
Requirements for this job:
- Previous retail management/supervisory experience is essential
- Competent in making business decisions
- Excellent people management skills
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop a talented team
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Fashion Supervisor job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V or contact Aislinn on 018717604.