Excel Recruitment are seeking a Junior Wholesale Manager to join with their International Fashion Wholesaler in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for fashion and has excellent knowledge for highstreets trends. You must have experience in wholesale management or experience selling from a showroom.
The candidate will have communication skills and be very customer service orientated.
The Fashion Wholesale job responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for driving sales and developing business through new and current accounts
- Develop wholesale strategy to enhance growth and expansion across Ireland
- Liaise with designers and buyers on all new season fashion lines
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure that the right stock is in store at all time
- Regular visits to Head Office discussing brand identity, forward strategy, seasonal trends and forecasting
Experience for the job of Fashion Wholesale:
- 1+ years Fashion Wholesale experience essential
- The ideal person must have current Fashion Wholesale Management experience
- You must have an understanding of ladies’ high street fashion and working with Department Stores, Retail Independents and Retail Buyers
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bonus structure based on sales and performance
- Group Brand Discount
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.