Fashion Wholesale Manager
Our client, a well-known International Fashions Wholesaler is seeking to recruit a Fashion Wholesale Manager to join their team and manage one of their successful fashion brands.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Wholesaler looking to work closer with the customer. You will have a great eye for fashion trends, a dynamic and energetic personality and great business acumen.
Your Primary focus is to Build a Drive a Successful Fashion Brand across the Retail Market.
A full License and fully flexible to travel is required
The Fashion Wholesales job responsibilities include the following
- Develop wholesale strategy to enhance growth and expansion across Ireland
- Act as the brand ambassador and establish the correct brand image
- Responsible for driving sales with new and existing independent and key accounts across Ireland
- Responsible for forecasting the new seasonal buy
- Liaise with designers and buyers on all new season fashion lines
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure all “Never out of Stock” is available
- Regular visits to Head Office discussing brand identity, forward strategy, seasonal trends and forecasting
Experience for the job of Fashion Wholesale
- The ideal person must have current Fashion Wholesale Management
- You must have an understanding of ladies’ high street fashion and working with Department Stores, Retail Independents and Retail Buyers
- Have a keen eye and experience for selection and buying
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and have a strong desire and interest of the Fashion Industry.
- Energetic Brand Ambassador
- 3-4 years Fashion Wholesale experience essential
- Bonus structure based on sales and performance
- Group Brand Discount
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.