Fashion Wholesale Sales – Dublin
Our client, an International Fashion Wholesaler is looking to recruit an experienced Fashion Wholesale Sales Exec to join their successful high street fashion brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for fashion and has excellent knowledge for highstreets trends. You must have experience in wholesale account management or experience selling from a showroom.
This job and company is suited to an ambitious and energetic fashion savvy wholesaler looking to join an International company.
The Fashion Wholesale job responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for driving sales and developing business through new and current accounts
- Develop wholesale strategy to enhance growth and expansion across Ireland
- Liaise with designers and buyers on all new season fashion lines
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure that the right stock is in store at all times
- Regular visits to Head Office discussing brand identity, forward strategy, seasonal trends and forecasting
Experience for the job of Fashion Wholesale:
- 1+ years Fashion Wholesale experience essential
- You must have an understanding of men’s high street fashion
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You must have experience working with Department Stores, Retail Independents and Retail Buyers
- Basic 30-35k
- Group Brand Discount
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.