Fashion Wholesale – High Street Fashion
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced fashion wholesaler to join an International Retail and Wholesale Fashion business in Dublin.
This is a fast moving high street Fashion Brand suited to a Fashion Wholesaler or Fashion Buyer looking to join a large dynamic sales driven environment.
A full license is required for this job with flexibility to travel
Experience for the job of Fashion Wholesale
- The ideal person must have current Fashion Account Management, Sales Management experience working with ladies fashion wholesale
- You must have an understanding of ladies high street fashion and working with Department Stores, Retail Independents and Retail Buyers
- Have a keen eye and experience for selection and buying
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and a have a strong desire and interest of the Fashion Industry.
- Energetic Brand Ambassador
- 1-2 years Fashion Wholesale experience essential
The Fashion Wholesales job responsibilities include the following
- Responsible for driving sales and developing business through new and current accounts
- Develop wholesale strategy to enhance growth and expansion across Ireland
- Act as the brand ambassador and establish the correct brand image
- Responsible for driving sales with new and existing independent and key accounts across Ireland
- Responsible for forecasting the new seasonal buy
- Liaise with designers and buyers on all new season fashion lines
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure all “Never out of Stock” is available
- Regular visits to Head Office discussing brand identity, forward strategy, seasonal trends and forecasting
- Basic 30k
- Group Brand Discount
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.