Fast Food Duty Manager Roscommon
An opportunity is available for a Fast Food Duty Manager to join a successful Fast Food Store based in Roscommon. Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful fast food retailers.
This job is ideal for an experienced Fast Food Duty Manager looking for a new challenge in a high-paced, high turnover store. A passion for fresh food and customer service is necessary!
Responsibilities of Fast Food Duty Manager will include:
- Shift management of fast food outlet’s operations.
- Managing a team of staff members, training and developing to ensure a productive and motivated team.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets as a set by senior management, keeping costs as low as possible.
- Ensure all food safety, Health and Safety and HACCP standards are met.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries.
Requirements for this Fast Food Duty Manager Job:
- Managerial experience in a fast food outlet or similar work environment
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Driven candidate with a strong work ethic
- Must be fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and customer-focused business
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fast Food Duty Manager job in Roscommon please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.