Field Sales Manager
Reporting to the CEO my client, based in Cork, is recruiting a Field Sales Manager for a food service team of 7.
I am looking for an excellent people manager who will motivate, coach and develop the team in delivering their sales and KPI targets.
The ideal candidate will have management experience in FMCG or Foodservice, however I welcome strong business developers who are looking to step up.
Responsibilities for the job of Field Sales Manager
- Key overall responsibility for the ‘new business’ acquisition and profitability
- Ownership and development of the strategy for the business performance
- Create a culture of coaching and mentoring within the business
- Be pro-active in driving and identifying new business prospects and ensuring all sales and revenue opportunities are explored and captured
- Building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external sales and marketing departments, vendors, distributors, and customers
- Report on performance against all targets and take responsibility for implementing corrective action plans where necessary
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company and developing new group partnerships
- Formulating and implementing an account management plan to ensure that business relations are properly maintained
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent reporting to CEO
- Work effectively with other departments when handing over new clients, ensuring they are fully briefed in all relevant information
- Manage and develop the Sales Team, empowering them individually but supporting them in decision making to hit all business KPI’s (NPD; Distribution; Promotional Plan; Pricing)
Skills & Experience for the job of Field Sales Manager
- Experience in FMCG, preferably Foodservice
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Very strong people manager
- Excellent commercial skills
- Results and target driven
- €55K-€65K negotiable depending on experience
- Company vehicle
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.