Field Sales Representative, FMCG
My client, a global leader in confectionery are looking for a Field Sales Representative to develop sales and build relationships with supermarkets across Dublin North.
The ideal candidate will be living close to Swords and holding a similar role with in depth knowledge of the Grocery sector.
However, I will also consider a Merchandiser looking to step up.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Field Sales Representative, FMCG
- Develop sales and achieve your targets
- Introduce new products
- Implement promotions
- Make innovation and events huge in store
- Maintain good relationships with your stores
- Know your competitors and whats going on in the market
- Contribute to the delivery of all key financials, budgets and targets
- Educate customers on market and category opportunities
Skills & Experience for the job of Field Sales Representative, FMCG
- Knowledge of Grocery and Convenience retail sector
- Results driven
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethic and good communicator
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car
- Pension Contribution
- Holiday accrual with length of service
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.