Field Sales Representative, FMCG
My client, a global leader in confectionery are looking for a Field Sales Representative to develop sales and build relationships with retailers and supermarkets across Cork and Kerry.
You must have your own car.
I am looking for a driven person, a good communicator, who takes pride in their work and wants to progress in their career.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar role, but I will also consider someone from a Merchandising, Convenience or Grocery background.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Field Sales Representative, FMCG
- Manage the on shelf availability of products
- Develop sales and achieve your targets
- Introduce new products
- Implement promotions
- Maintain good relationships with your stores
- Know your competitors and whats going on in the market
Skills & Experience for the job of Field Sales Representative, FMCG
- Field Sales, Merchandising, Convenience or Grocery background
- Must have own car
- Computer literate
- Excellent work ethic and good communicator
- Wants to progress in their career
- 5% Bonus
- Mileage (must have on car)
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.