Field Sales Trainer, FMCG
My client, a global leader in confectionery are looking for an experienced Field Sales Trainer to support, develop, train and audit a National team of 30 field sales representatives.
FMCG experience and some Training/Coaching experience in a field sales environment, as well as classroom training is essential.
You may not have worked in a direct training role, however, you should have a passion for training and development.
Ideally you will live in Dublin with easy access to all the major motorways.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Field Sales Trainer, FMCG
- Auditing the national sales team via store visits
- On-going training – both classroom and one to one coaching of the team
- Capturing feedback and agreeing follow up processes with the line managers
- Use of data to report and analyse sales to identify training opportunities
- Attending team meetings
Skills & Experience for the job of Field Sales Trainer, FMCG
- Good FMCG knowledge in Grocery or Convenience trade
- Some experience in supporting a field sales team
- Ability to analyse data and present reports
- Strong at developing and coaching teams
- Excellent commercial acumen
- €36-40K depending on experience
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.