Field Service Engineer
As a Field Services Engineer you will call upon your experience of operating systems and application software to provide resolutions to our retail customers. The role will require travel in Ireland and the ideal candidate will be available to cover out-of-hours work one night a week.
- 5 years’ experience with hardware and software installation
- Knowledge of convenience retail devices -EPOS terminals/barcode scanners/printers
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Highly motivated with a logical mindset to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Experience of installing and building desktops and setting up servers.
- Understanding of networking (LAN/WAN) principles and standards.
- Strong customer service skills both face to face and over the phone
- Good time management with an ability to work within a timeframe, meeting deadlines
- Confident and personable individual
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Full clean driver’s License
Duties and Responsibilities:
- On site and remote configuration of Software and Hardware systems
- Updating open tickets and keeping track until resolution
- Communicating updates to the helpdesk and providing support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising and sharing knowledge with other Team members to greater enable their ability to resolve incidents
- Provide training to customers in usage and maintenance of EPOS software and back-office functions
- Building your understanding of the software platform and keeping up to date with developing technologies.
- Excellent salary on offer €29-38k DOE
- Vehicle provided
Should you be interested in this Field Services Engineer position, please upload your CV to the link provided . For more jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment website