Finance Manager – North Dublin
Our client, a multi-site childcare facility, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their team in north Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Finance team and the preparation of management accounts for their eight centres.
The successful candidate will be proactive, hands-on and a highly detailed qualified accountant coming from a fast-paced working environment with no two days being the same.
Please get in touch if you are looking for a brand-new opportunity working for a company with a real entrepreneurial spirit!
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager job include:
- Management of year end close process
- Preparations and posting of journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversee bank reconciliations
- Responsible for a team of six
- Responsible for managing ages debtors and receivables
- Oversee payable postings to ensure correct nominal coding and classification
Requirements for this Finance Manager job include:
- Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong IT skills
- Proficient using MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
Salary package: €65-75k DOE & excellent benefits on offer
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.