Finance Manager job in North Dublin
Our client has a vacancy for a Finance Manager based in their head office in north Dublin. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be a key member of their Finance function and will work across a number of companies within the group.
As Finance Manager, you will work with the financial control department in the review of the monthly management accounts, annual budget and year-end audit.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of this growing forecourt & fuel distribution group, who I have on good authority, are great to work for. If you have great organisational skills, strong attention to detail and are looking for an opportunity to further your career, please apply today!
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager job:
- Review of the Management Accounts for a number of entities including Balance Sheet review
- Coordinating the Financial Planning and Forecast process across multiple locations and profit centres
- Reviewing & updating of financial controls to ensure the integrity of the financial records
- Contributing to the year-end audit and statutory accounting process for 3 statutory companies
- KPI preparation and analysis
- The review of regulatory returns on monthly and bi monthly basis
- Coordinating the preparation of information for submission to the Group company
Experience Required for this Finance Manager job:
- A qualified Accountant, with at least six years post qualification experience, (with at least 3 years in a similar role)
- Have experience of preparing and reviewing P & L’s and Balance Sheet’s
- Demonstrate strong Management Accounting knowledge
- Understanding of VAT
- Experienced in budgeting in both P & L and Balance sheets and have a strong understanding of variance analysis and reporting.
- Have worked with an ERP system, JDE accounting systems experience advantageous
- The candidate will be a self-starter, flexible and comfortable working on their own initiative
- Numerate with strong PC (MS Excel, Word) skills
Salary package: circa €80k DOE & great benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided.