Finance Manager – Dublin west
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly analytical and process driven Finance Manager to join our clients head office in Dublin west.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Finance team and the preparation of management accounts for the company’s various sites.
You will be a hands-on and highly detailed qualified accountant with experience managing a team.
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager job include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts for multiple retail units
- Management of year end close process
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Oversee Bank Reconciliations
- Responsibility for day to day running of finance team to include managing, supporting and ongoing training of finance team
- Responsibility for managing aged debtors and receivables
- Oversee payables postings to ensure correct nominal coding and classification
- Manage and maintain fixed asset register
- Full banking and direct debit collection responsibility
- Preparation and updating of company policy documents associated with the finance department
- Various other ad hoc duties as required
- Managing the accounts team
Skills and requirements for this Finance Manager job include:
- Qualified Accountant with min 2+ years post qualification experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Organised and process driven
- Leadership capability with strong people management experience
Salary package: DOE
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.