Financial Accountant – FMCG – 1-year FTC
What makes our client different?
Our client is a market leading food service and wholesale group, who are operating at the top of their industry This is a wonderful opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking to be part of a fantastic business where no two days are the same!
The successful candidate will work for an innovative and progressive company who offer a competitive salary. You must have experience working within a fast-paced working environment in a retail, wholesale or FMCG head office (*preferable experience) and hold a financial accounting experience and qualification. This is a 1-year fixed term contract.
The role of a Financial Accountant
As Financial Accountant, you will be required to manage the integrity of the balance sheet for my client, in order to meet levels of industry best practice and comply with group policy. You will manage and reconcile margins, balance sheet and related financial and operational controls which feed these. In this Financial Accountant, you will work cross functionally with the Finance, Operations and Trading teams in the business.
This is an integral role in the business so previous working experience from a similar environment is vital.
*Please note that this is a 1-year fixed term contract*
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Systems and Control
- Treasury Management
- Tax and Compliance
Experience you will hold
- ACA qualification
- 3rd level Business Degree
- 1/2 years post-qualification experience
- Top 4 training
- Financial reporting & analysis and week/periodic reporting experience
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a varied workload
- High level of attention to detail with a system focus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (key), Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12 or similar systems will be of distinct advantage
- Experience in the Wholesale/Retail/Foodservice sector will be of distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123