Financial Analyst – Cork
Our client, a market leading non-food retailer, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their busy Finance team in Cork.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, established retailer’s head office near Cork city, where you will be part of a growing business and add value to their finance function.
The successful candidate will hold 2+ years’ experience within a similar role, have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
What you will do as Financial Analyst:
- Supporting the ongoing financial forecasting cycles, e.g. Quarterly forecasts, Business Planning, Long Term Financial Plan
- Entry of finalised forecasting data into SAP/BPC
- Continually enhance data collation and actively utilize automation tools to ensure reporting supports both current requirements & deadlines as well as identifying new needs
- Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis
- Participate in process improvements, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that add value in the broader context
- Fulfilling requests for adhoc financial & operational reporting solutions
What you will need as Financial Analyst:
- 2+ years similar experience within a fast-paced environment
- Part-Qualified accountant/Accounting Technician
- Advanced Excel skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems desirable
- Results driven
Salary package: DOE plus excellent benefits on offer
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.