Excel Recruitment is seeking to recruit a Fleet Manager for a leading Logistics company based in South Dublin.
The Role reports to the Operations Manager for European Logistics and presents an excellent opportunity for an exciting and rewarding career.
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Customer Service and Communications focused development.
Third-level qualification desirable.
Required professional experience:
- Experience in leading and developing a safety-focused operation.
- Experience and professional know-how on driver and vehicle compliance.
- Experience in managing strong relationships internally and with external providers.
- Economical thinking and advanced process knowledge.
Objectives of the profile:
- Deliver safety as a number one priority and develop a strong safety culture in the organization
- Management and smooth integration of all Service Providers and Correspondents to
- ways of working and Values.
- Setting and management of KPIs from all providers in line with customer requirements.
- Ensure excellent communications with own drivers, Service Providers and Correspondents.
- regarding company information, queries, company performance and developments.
- Managing under consideration of the culture of safety, statistics, cost and quality,
- promoting excellent customer service at all times
- Compliance and continuous improvement of all required standards under ADR, WTD, and Drivers
- Hours Rules.
- Develop and Lead initiatives in regards to Motivation, Teamwork, and Morale
- Promote and develop values at all times
- Promote and deliver a safety-focused culture
- Ensure excellent communication between all drivers and providers with all internal
- Strong teamwork with the road freight and transit terminal departments for weekly, monthly,
- seasonal and contingency planning.
- Daily monitoring of own established and Network KPIs for all external providers including review
- meetings of same.
- Act as an internal escalation point for quality issues providing investigation outcomes and corrective actions for serious quality and health and safety issues.
- Identify weakness in-process and implement improvements
- Identify and procure new service partners in consultation with the road freight department.
- Continuous development and management for all SOPs and SLAs with all external partners.
- Completion of ad-hoc projects as directed by the Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 3 years¡¦ experience in similar roles including planning experience
- Be safety, quality and efficiency-focused
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent systems & process knowledge and know-how
- Have strong leadership and people development skills
- Be flexible and available to travel to other locations for training and network development
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this Fleet manager.