Part time Floor manager – Cork
Our client, a fast paced fashion, home and lifestyle retailer is seeking to recruit a part time retail manager for their store in East Cork.
This part time Floor manager job will suit a retail manager looking to work 2 / 3 days a week within an exciting and service driven fashion / home store.
As Part-time Retail Manager you will support the Store manager and Assistant manager with all aspects of driving sales and service across a busy and fast paced ever changing store.
- Part time manager job responsibilities include the following
- Support the management team in achieving sales and service across the floor
- To motivate and inspire a service driven sales team in delivering a 5* service
- Aiming to achieve all store and company objectives and KPI’s
- Work closely with visual team in delivering commercial excellence
- Analyse sales trading reports and react accordingly
- Drive operational standards throughout the stores departments, by developing opportunities and brand promotion
Experience required for this job opportunity include the following
- 2 -3 years Retail management experience within a fast paced retail environment
- Strong communications skills
- Strong selling skills coupled with excellent customer service skills
- Passionate team player
- Flexible working hours
Package for the job of Part-time Manager include
Salary: €12.50 – €13.00 per hour DOE
- Discount: 30%
- Gift card: €500
- Pension contribution
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills for this Retail Manager job and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.