FMCG, Business Developer
My client, one of Ireland’s leading wholesalers to Grocery Retail are looking for an experienced Business Developer to join their team based in Sallynoggin, Dublin South.
The territory will be South Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and Carlow.
You will be target driven and be experienced in building relationships, opening new accounts and managing key accounts across retailers.
Key Responsibilities for the job of FMCG, Business Developer
- Developing new business in your territory
- Developing the existing account base
- To achieve sales and margin targets
- Identify and exploit business opportunities
- To build awareness of the brand in the Leinster area
- The management of credit control and administration
Skills & Experience for the job of FMCG, Business Developer
- Minimum 2 years’ sales in Grocery Wholesale
- Knowledge and contacts in the retail industry
- Ability to manage customers profitability (price/margin)
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Be proactive in their approach to customer needs
- Possess excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Be a results and target driven self-starter
- Salary €40k-€45k depending on experience
- Car, Laptop, Phone
- Other benefits
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.