Food Court Manager Job in Mayo
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Food Service Manager for our client in Mayo. Our client is a highly successful retailer who have a substantial food offering in store and they are looking for an Food Service Manager to oversee the fresh food and food franchises within the store.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced catering manager, fresh food manager or restaurant manager to further their career in retail with a strong retail brand.
The Food Service Manager will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for food and proven leadership skills.
Your roles and responsibilities as Food Service Manager
- Interview, hire, train and oversee employees
- Manage the inventory and order food and beverages, equipment, and supplies
- Oversee food preparation, portion sizes, and the overall presentation of food
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas
- Ensure employees comply with health and food safety standards and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality or service
- Schedule staff hours and assign duties
- Maintain budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service
Who you are:
- Previous food service management experience
- Passionate about food and customer service
- A keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience achieving KPIs and targets
If you are interested in this Food Service Management role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.