Supermarket Delicatessen Manager Job
We here in Excel Recruitment have a great job with a new store opening 10 minutes south of Cork City. We are recruiting for a well-known supermarket chain. They are expanding and have recently opened a new store. This is a great opportunity to put your mark on new fresh food department and train up a new team around you.
You must be a true foodie, who loves working with teams, managing tough situations and have a strong work ethic.
As Deli Manager you will be responsible for high standards in the following areas:
- Must have experience in ordering for Deli Departments.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the deli department.
Requirements for this Deli Manager Job
- Day to day running of the Deli department, supervising and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all rostered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747