Senior Food Service Manager Mayo
Our client has recently been crowned best food to go provider in Ireland. Our client is a successful foodie convenience supermarket group who is recruiting a senior Food Service Manager for their flagship site in Mayo. You will be fully responsible for running a large foodie food court and managing a team of up to 40 staff. We are seeking a dynamic hands-on foodie Manager to join this creative retail brand. Rewarding salary and lots of autonomy to make an impact in your role as Food Service Manager.
A senior Fresh Food Manager within a supermarket group would be ideal for this job, you should be commercially strong with a detailed understanding of fresh food margins, stock taking and strong people skills. You will be operating four foodie brands on site, you must be flexible to work predominately mornings, some evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job
- Ensuring the Fresh Food departments are fully compliant with food safety standards
- Ensuring the Fresh foods are kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the General Manager on any store related issues
- Responsible for the rostering of 40 staff within the fresh food departments and ensure all peak times are managed accordingly
- Managing up to 5 food brands within the food court.
The requirements for this Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience working with the general public
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience managing large teams as you will be responsible for up to 40 employees within your own department.
- A strong Deli experience would be ideal
- Detailed experience achieving fresh KPI targets.
- Must have experience working in a high volume and demanding environment that requires high standards at all times.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.