Food Production General Operative
Excel Recruitment is on the hunt for a General Operative in Balbriggan.
Our client is a global food supplier and one of Ireland’s favourite household brands. Our client is now searching for a General Operative to join their team in their state-of-the-art food production facility. Our client is known for the finest quality produce but go far further than just their product, working closely at every level of their supply chain to empower people. The successful candidate will be provided with full training and our client is well-known for their supportive and caring approach allowing you to grow and develop within this team based working environment. This General Operative job will suit anyone who enjoys delicate, detail-orientated work.
As part of the team, you will be working in alternating shifts of 5am-5pm for 3/ 4 days per week, so this a great opportunity who wants more flexibility in your weekly schedule. Own transport may be required due to shift start times.
Responsibilities for these General Operative jobs:
- Packing and sorting various food items
- Labelling food items for sales promotion
- Ensuring daily and weekly targets are meet
- Maintaining health and safety guidelines
- Reporting issues or missing/ damaged stock to your line manager
- Picking orders
- Loading /unloading stock
- Packing stock/orders
Requirements for these General Operative job:
- Flexibility and ability to commit to required shift pattern
- Ability to work upon your own initiative and in a team
- Good level of English and Manual Handling certificate (excel Recruitment can provide training if required)
- Own transport a distinct advantage due to early shift
Benefits of working with us as General Operative
- Clean working environment
- Long term work with genuine permanent opportunities
- Exceptional training offered.
- You will become a multi-skilled Warehouse Operative
- Excellent career opportunity
- Over time opportunities
- Large international client
- Free car parking
- On-site canteen
- Friendly working environment
- Easily accessible site location
- Weekly pay
- Employed Status
- Ongoing work
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in this Warehouse General Operative job, please apply below by attaching a CV or calling Leila on 01-8717605. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.