Food Safety Advisor
My client is looking for a Food Safety Advisor to cover stores across Leinster and Dublin. Our client is a very popular fresh food brand who are currently expanding across the country. This role offers huge opportunity and potential to grow within the company.
To carry out Food Safety Advisor role to meet the strategic needs of the business. This role will also have a focus on the co-ordination of the mandatory Health & Safely training needs of the business. To offer a support service to our shops in the area of Training & Development and all legislation regarding Food Safety.
Key responsibilities will be as follows
- To carry out Food Safety training in all of Store locations
- Ensure you and your staff are up to date and compliment on all aspects of HACCP, food hygiene and legislation.
- Ensure effective food management and waste systems are implemented, managed and updated appropriately.
- Take full care of Health & Safety of personnel in the area and ensure any risks are minimised, or where possible eliminated
- To design and develop Food Safety training solutions including e-learning solutions
- Ensure that the relevant training courses are updated and compliant with current legislation
- Maintenance of training records
- Evaluation and validation of training
- Work with store Management teams to create awareness of food safety issues and to ensure that all relevant colleagues in the business are sufficiently trained
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must also have excellent planning, organisational, work management, interpersonal & communication skills, and be able to communicate clearly and interact with a wide range of people.
- The role will involve travelling to all of the stores so a clean driver’s license is essential.
- The successful candidate will have relevant training qualifications and will possess a minimum of 2 years experience within a Food Safety function.
If you are interested in this role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or you can give me, Nikki Murran a call on 018148747. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.