Food Safety and Customer Service Trainer
My client is looking for a Food Safety and Customer service Manager for their store in Connaught and Leinster
To design & deliver Food Safety and Customer Service training solutions to meet the strategic needs of the business. This role will also have a focus on the co-ordination of the mandatory Health & Safely training needs of the business. To offer a support service to our shops in the area of Training & Development
Key responsibilities will be as follows
- To carry out Food Safety training in all of Store locations
- To carry out Customer Service Training in all of Store locations
- To design and develop Food Safety training solutions including e-learning solutions
- To design and develop Customer Service training solutions including e-learning solutions
- Ensure that the relevant training courses are updated and compliant with current legislation
- Maintenance of training records
- Evaluation and validation of training
- Work with store Management teams to create awareness of food safety issues and to ensure that all relevant colleagues in the business are sufficiently trained
- Liaise with government and other bodies on matters of Food Safety Training
- Undertake any other training projects as required by the needs of the business
- Deliver of colleague inductions
- Delivery of Manual Handling training
- Monitoring of all Health & Safety Training
- This role will involve dealing directly with the T&D Manager, Operations Manager, Training & Development Team, QA Team, Regional HR Managers, Store Managers and Systems & Resource Duty Managers.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must also have excellent planning, organisational, work management, interpersonal & communication skills, and be able to communicate clearly and interact with a wide range of people.
- The role will involve travelling to all of the stores so a clean driver’s license is essential.
- The successful candidate will have relevant training qualifications and will possess a minimum of 2 years experience within a training function.
For more information on this role please contact Nikki Murran in Excel on 01 8148747 or apply below
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.