Food Service, Business Developer, Ulster
My client, one of Ireland’s leading suppliers to the Food Service Industry are looking for an experienced Business Developer for Ulster.
The ideal candidate will live in Belfast.
You will be experienced in building relationships, opening new accounts and managing key accounts across the Food Service industry in Ulster.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Food Service, Business Developer, Ulster
- Developing new Food Service accounts
- Managing existing Food Service accounts
- Building awareness of the brand
- Delivering and exceeding sales and profit and margin targets
- Managing of credit control and administration
- Managing pricing and range to maximise profitability
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Working alongside Telesales, Sales Manager and Food Service Manager
Skills & Experience for the job of Food Service, Business Developer, Ulster
- Minimum 2 years’ sales development experience within Food Service
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Food service experience essential
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Will understand the challenges of chefs and buyers
- Be proactive in their approach to customer needs
- Possess excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
- Be a results-driven self-starter
- Salary £31k-£36k depending on experience
- Car, Laptop, Phone
- Other benefits
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.