Food Service Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Food Service Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading U.K food supplier launching a unique food product to the Irish market. They are seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager to generate and develop new leads and grow the company’s Irish client base.
The successful applicant for this Business Development Manager will be a natural communicator and influencer with the commercial acumen and insight to identify, target and successfully finalise leads. You will have the innate ability to connect with people, build rapport and nurture long-term, stable, mutually beneficial supplier/ customer relationships.
Along with you sales prowess, you will have previous experience working in a commercial kitchen along with a passion for and full knowledge of the food service and catering industry. You will use your culinary background and industry knowledge to identify, connect with and successfully secure potential leads.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful business developer to join a leading business as a key member of their growing team. Salary is up to €35k DOE. Package includes 10%+ annual Bonus and company car.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Food Service, Business Developer
- Developing and managing new Food Service accounts
- To manage existing Food Service accounts
- Identify and exploit business opportunities
- To build awareness of the brand in the Leinster area
- To achieve sales and margin targets
- The management of credit control and administration
Skills & Experience for the job of Food Service, Business Developer
- Minimum 2 years’ sales development experience within Food Service
- Proven successful track record in developing new business
- Foodservice /culinary experience essential
- Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Will understand the challenges of chefs and buyers
- Proactive approach to customer needs
- Be a results-driven self-starter
- Ability to travel to U.K when required
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Food Service Business Development Manager, please apply below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. All applications are treated with the strictest confidentiality.