Retail Head Chef Manager Job in Dublin 18
A Food Service / Head Chef Manager is required for our retail client in the South Dublin Area. We are looking for an experienced Food service / Head chef to work daytime hours with a very busy retail Group. Our client are doubling the size of their business to make way for a state of the art fresh food concept area. Ideally, you will be experienced in driving on on high turnover fresh departments and be a strong man manager who is capable of developing strong teams to deliver exceptional standards of fresh food and customer service.
Responsibilities of this Retail Head Chef Manager Job in Dublin:
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the Kitchen including all aspects of Food preparations, Storage.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of a faced paced Kitchen team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP, and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum food waste while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the Kitchen are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Co-Ordinate with all areas on service and menu plans.
Requirements of this Retail Food Service Job in Dublin:
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years management experience in a similar position.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines and enjoy working in a top brand.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Strong Staff Management skills are essential for this role.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment.
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Luca today on 01-8148747 to discuss this job or other opportunities on our website.