Food Service Manager, South Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Food Service Manager/ Senior Fresh Food Manager for our client in South Dublin. Our client owns a large-scale supermarket store in South Dublin and they are renowned for their superb Fresh Food offering. This is an extremely profitable, high-turnover aspect of their business and so they are looking for an innovative Food Service Manager to drive sales and standards further. This store is due to be revamped in the coming months and the Food Service Manager will be instrumental in heading up this project.
The Food Service Manager will need to have a genuine passion for Fresh Food and will need to have previous Food Service, Fresh Food or Chef Management experience.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the ideal candidate for this Food Service Manager job.
Your role and responsibilities as Food Service Manager
- Full autonomy over the Fresh Food Department of a Supermarket store
- Driving margin, sales, standards and profitability in this department
- Managing and mentoring colleagues
- Ensuring that HACCP and Health and Safety procedures are being adhered to at all times
- Stock ordering and negotiating with suppliers on a daily basis
- Implementing new ideas, recipes and products on the Fresh Food Department
- Delivering the highest standards of service to customers
Who you are:
- A dedicated and passionate foodie with a drive to succeed
- The ability to coach and mentor colleagues
- Previous Food Service, Fresh Food or Chef management experience
- Customer orientated
If you are interested in this Food Service Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below, if you are unsure of your suitability for this role, then feel free to call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss this. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.