Food Service Manager Job Mayo
We here at Excel Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join one of Ireland’s leading forecourt retailers as a Food Service Manager. As a Food Service Manager, you will be in charge of an eatery that seats 80. This site includes two fast-food businesses, a deli, and a coffee kiosk. This job is perfect for you if you have previously managed a large team.
This job offers opportunities to progress within the company as they plan on expanding the business by opening a 5th store during Summer 2019.
This Food Service Manager Job is ideal for an experienced manager looking to take the next step in their career.
Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities as Food Service Manager:
- Dealing with the daily operations of a busy forecourt site
- Training and development of staff
- Leading by example by providing exceptional customer service
- Back office duties such as budgeting and scheduling
- Ensuring excellent HACCP and Food Safety standards are met
- Delegating tasks to the leadership team such as stock ordering and waste control
Requirements for this Food Service Manager Job:
- 2+ years of experience in a senior management position
- A background managing large teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of margins and KPIs
- A passion for excellent customer service
- The flexibility to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747