Food Training Coordinator Job – 4 Day week
I am currently seeking a certified food safety and manual Training Coordinator to join my client, who is a large foodservice group to join their Learning & Development on a 4-day working week.
My client has approximately 100 food units across Ireland and one of Irelands most recognised foodservice companies.
The successful candidate for this Training Coordinator role will work closely with the Learning & Development Manager to implement change and manage and co-ordinate the delivery of training across their Irish units.
My client is offering €33,000 pro rata for a 4-day working week, the days will vary depending on business needs but within Monday to Friday. As part of this National Training job, you will be required to travel regularly but the majority of the units are based in Cork and Dublin.
Responsibilities for this training role:
- Delivering Inductions and other training, including; Manual Handling, Food Safety, Regulatory, Customer Service and Management programmes
- Ensure tracking, communication and coordination of all Compliance training
- Coordinate and Deliver mobilisation training
- Working alongside the L&D Manager to validate and modernise the current training offer
- Develop New Training as appropriate
- Lead Front of House Competency framework and its application at unit level
- Develop and support people through learning and coaching solutions
- Ensure full and robust On-Boarding programme
- Further, develop accredited training to support Chef and Management skills
- Identify and lead projects based on skills and development Gaps identified
- Assist in Development of company brand standards
- Plan and organise reactive training requirements
- Ensuring all training statistics get reported on time to meet Management deadlines
- Ensure all L&D associated admin is complete
- Ensure Training Management System is updated
- All other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Learning & Development Qualification
- 2 plus years experience in a busy L&D role
- Certified Food Safety Trainer and Manual Handling Trainer
- Degree in the Business related subject
- Full clean drivers licence
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this job, please send a CV below for the attention of Sean Thomas, Senior HR Recruitment Consultant in Excel Recruitment. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.