Excel Recruitment is looking for a licensed, experienced Counterbalance Driver for our Industrial client in Dublin 15.
Our client is one of the most well-respected names in their industry. They are well-known for being supportive of all their team members. They reward hard workers with opportunities for progression and are now searching for a reliable Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join their team, help grow their business and deliver amazing service to their customers.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is licensed with counterbalance forklifts, enjoys working within a great team and wants full-time hours and ongoing, all year round
Counterbalance Driver job requirements:
- Valid Counterbalance forklift
- Manual handling Certificate is a must but can be provided
- Good physical condition and coordination
- Must have good written and verbal English
Responsibilities of the Counterbalance Drivers job:
- Operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety
- Stacking, selecting, and moving all requested orders for shipment as directed
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
Please apply for these Counterbalance Drivers jobs by attaching a CV below according. Victoria can be contacted on 01 8717676 should you wish to discuss this job further.