At Excel recruitment we are looking for an enthusiastic, Forklift driver to join our industrial client in Kildare, a leading manufacturer and supplier of temporary fencing, barriers, and hoarding products. This job is full time, with immediate start, Monday- Friday with overtime available during busy periods.
This Forklift driver job will open opportunities for continuous career progression and development in the areas of production and supply chain.
Responsibilities of this Forklift driver job:
- Loading and unloading goods
- Loading goods in the correct storage bays
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facilities
- Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety requirements
All that is required for this Forklift driver job.….
- Counterbalance licence and experience
- Manual handling cert (training can be provided)
- Be diligent, with a flexible and can-do approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Safety shoes
If you are interested in this Forklift Driver job please send your CV below to Victoria at Excel Recruitment in Dublin or call 018717601.