Forklift Drivers – Ballymount
Excel Recruitment is looking for an experienced and hardworking Forklift Driver to join our client’s team in Ballymount.
This is ongoing, casual work, 9pm – 6am, Monday to Friday & Sunday. An ideal candidate would be able to start immediately, have flexibility and previous experience in a similar position.
We are looking for a careful Forklift Operator who demonstrates care, safety and efficiency in the workplace along with a forklift license and a manual handling certificate.
Requirements of this Forklift Driver job includes:
- You must have previous 2 years’ experience driving a counter balance truck in a busy environment
- Counter balance experience is a must
- Manual handling and forklift driver license are essential
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate reach truck
Responsibilities of this Forklift Driver job include:
- Moving materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- €14.67 per hour (Monday to Friday & Sunday)
- Weekly pay
- Full-time hours
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Hayley Rochford in Excel Recruitment to apply for this Forklift Operator job. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading recruitment company across retail, industrial, healthcare, hospitality and office. We are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have available across all Ireland.