Franchise Business Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a dynamic Franchise Development Manager to join a well-known Irish pharmacy brand.
The ideal candidate will be a pharmacy or FMCG leader with the credentials, skills and personality to introduce and sell an established and much-loved franchise concept to new partners, instilling in them the same passion and enthusiasm for the brand as you yourself will have.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, with the experience, knowledge, skills and passion to develop business and sell new ideas, to work with a unique, much-loved brand.
As Franchise Development Manager you will be responsible for establishing and developing strong relationships with potential partners with the support of a large business. You will identify prospects, create awareness for the brand and sell the franchise by engaging with potential franchisees, closing deals and take the business through the franchising process.
As Franchise Business Development Manager, you will:
- Driving store sales growth
- Develop strong capture plans and winning strategies for targeted stores.
- Develop strong relationships with franchise partners
- Track new business develop opportunities, utlizing market knowledge and market intelligence to identify new customers.
- Establishing a framework for pipeline management (expectations, processes, reporting/KPI’s, etc.)
The successful applicant for this Franchise Business Development Manager will have:
- Minimum of 5 + years sales experience working within a franchise model or FMCG business
- Proven successful track record of developing leads and completing sales
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Work well in a team but enjoy the autonomy will thrive on your competitive ability to be the best and use your initiative to solve problems and grow the business.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, be analytical and computer literate
- An innovative, flexible approach with the ability to communicate at all levels effectively and negotiate successfully
- Strong knowledge of different legal requirements across new business opportunities
- Ability to travel throughout Ireland
If you have the skills and experience and are interested in this Franchise Development Manager Job, please apply below for the attention of Barry Whelan, CEO of Excel Recruitment. Alternatively, please call 01-8148747 to discuss the role in complete confidence.