Fresh Food Advisor
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for a Fresh Food Advisor located in between Galway and Donegal and the surrounding areas.
This role would be perfect for a senior Fresh Food Manager or Fresh Food Area Manager who is looking to develop their career with a growing corporate symbol group. Our client has a number of high-profile award-winning stores within their Irish network and still have ambitions to continue this success by further expanding the brand and innovating further in their food offering. The Fresh Food Advisor will support and advise a number of independent retailers in Galway, Mayo, Sligo and Donegal helping to improve consistency in their food offering and providing solutions and ideas to help them grow their sales and profits.
This Fresh Food job offers the ability to join a successful and growing Irish retail business that prides themselves in their fresh food offerings. We are looking for a dynamic career-focused candidate who has the ability to develop and drive store sales in the fresh food departments. Our client is offering a competitive salary of up to €45,000 based on the candidate’s experience, company vehicle, bonus, expenses and phone. There are also ample opportunities to further develop and climb the corporate ladder here also.
Responsibilities of a Fresh Food Advisor:
- Work in tandem with all the store management teams and senior business management teams to ensure the successful running of all the fresh food departments
- Closely monitoring and analysing fresh food prices, sales reports, trends to ensure competitive pricing across the business ensuring this brand is staying ahead of the curve.
- Provide individual retailers with all the knowledge and advice they will need in regards to running a successful fresh food department
- Auditing retail sites to ensure the highest standards are upheld regarding HACCP, Food Safety, and Hygiene
- Working closely with the fresh food teams in the stores, looking at innovating ways to improve range, sales, margins and reduce waste
Requirements of a Fresh Food Advisor:
- Previous Fresh Food Management experience is essential at a senior level
- A track record of achieving store targets, sales and KPIs
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with the store’s management teams and owners throughout the region
- Ensure that the highest standards are being kept in the fresh food departments at all times
- Have considerable knowledge about fresh food management, prices, and trends
- Must have obtained a full driver’s license and flexible to travel from site to site.
- Must have strong analytical skills, ability to use programs such as Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft word
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment are Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all of Ireland. 01-8148747