Fresh Food Area Manager – Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fresh Food Area Manager for our client in Cork.
Would you like to join a well-known grocery retailer who is supporting the progression of their team? Interested in learning how Big Box retailers make their business successful?
This opportunity would be perfect for you!
Our client is a well-established retailer with multiple stores around the country.
They are looking for a Fresh Food Area Manager to join their team. This job would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Fresh Food Manager who is looking to join an organisation who is focused on standards excellence.
The duties of this Fresh Food Area Manager:
- Supervise day to day store operations
- Work with a number of store managers and head office on innovation and future planning
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate marketing initiatives
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports with a store manager
- Create new business opportunities
- Create menus
- Work on maximising sales
The Requirements of Fresh Food Area Manager:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Area Manager in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Monika on 018717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.