Fresh Food Area Manager Leinster
Have you a passion for fresh foods?
are you great with analysing numbers and turning that into sales?
Are you looking to progress with a leading retailer?
Apply here for more information.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Area Manager Job:
- Training, development and development of stores Fresh Food teams
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department
- Reading and analysing reports and translating this into practical improvements
- Ensuring consistency across brand
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Guiding stores to achieve all KPI’s and targets
- Excelling through health and safety and food safety audits.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Area Manager Job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits,
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Area Manager job in Leinster please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.