Fresh Food Area Manager Leinster
We here in Excel Recruitment currently have an amazing job available with a professional symbol retail group. Our client is looking to recruit a senior Fresh Food Regional Manager for their Leinster based stores at present. This is an exciting role available for an accomplished senior Fresh Food retailer within a grocery retail supermarket or ideally another in-house Fresh Food Group Manager that is Managing all the Fresh Foods across one or more stores at present. This is an excellent brand with over 200 stores nationwide. This is a professional retail organisation and is known for creative thinking and innovation when it comes to retailing and Fresh Foods.
Rewarding salary, company car, excellent work-life balance operating within business hours and opportunities for further progression.
Responsibilities of this Fresh Food Area Manager Job include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Store Managers and independent owners in achieving best possible results within the fresh foods.
- Developing a high-performance culture within these areas.
- Ensuring consistent communication from head office to shop level to ensure the stores are following the companies visions and guidelines to ensure best practice across the country.
- Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- Work with retailers, to set out achievable budgets prep and management.
- Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
Requirements for the job of Fresh Food Regional Manager:
- 4 + year’s experience within Senior Fresh Food Management or another Fresh Food Regional Management within the Grocery Industry would be ideal.
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people and a team around you.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Flexibility to travel from site to site.
- Strong commercial acumen
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747