An opportunity is available for a Fresh Food Department Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in North Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for a Department Manager with experience within Fresh Foods or as High Volume Deli Manager looking for a step up.
Key Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager will include:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A genuine interest in fresh foods
- Experience in a fast-paced Grocery retail environment
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication skills and experience managing large teams
- Enthusiastic and passionate about fresh food and grocery retail
- Experience managing large teams
- Detailed experience achieving fresh KPI targets
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day to day preparation of this large Grocery department ensure quality product and standards
- Creating the staff roster
- Provide a quality level of customer service ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the product and to provide the customer with further information regarding storage, recipe ideas, etc.
- Ensure a clean and tidy working environment
- Ordering in of stock, ensuring stock and waste control
- Attending a weekly meeting to discuss your targets for the week
- Ensuring full HACCP compliance
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager Job in North Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.