Fresh Department Manager Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment have an exciting and senior job available for our client, who is one of the very best Supermarket groups in Ireland at present. We are recruiting for a Fresh Food Manager to join our client in one of their flagship stores in Dublin.
Our client offers an amazing career that can lead you towards Senior Store Management earning 80k plus or Area Management. You will be offered training, educational assistance and this group also conduct a fair roster system to ensure you have a fair work-life balance. Excellent salary & bonus along with company benefits on offer
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Role:
- Fresh Food management experience within a busy Retail convenience store or supermarket or catering business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organising rosters and lunch schedules.
- Experience with Fresh Food costs, managing targets such as waste, margin or shrink
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A ‘foodie’ with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- Day to day management of the fresh food departments.
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Shop minding duties, you must be flexible to work one to two evenings a week depending on business needs.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please call Luca in Excel Recruitment today to discuss this opportunity on 01-8148747