Fresh Manager South Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment, currently a senior Fresh Food Duty Manager job available in South Dublin. Our client is a large Supermarket chain based in Dublin who is seeking a Senior Manager to run all aspects of their fresh food departments. This is a large high turnover department that has up to 20 staff under your management here. If you are a top retail Manager, who is ambitious and looking to develop further in your career, our client provides excellent training to help you settle into this large retail brand. Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, good work-life balance, and further progression.
Our clients starting salaries for senior Duty Managers is €35,000 and may go up to €45,000 DOE.
For this job, you should be working in a busy food environment, responsible for ordering and managing the stock control of your department. Most importantly, you should have excellent man management skills, an ability to manage under-performers and lead large teams.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Role:
- Fresh Food management experience within a busy Retail convenience store or supermarket or catering business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organizing rosters and lunch schedules.
- Experience with Fresh Food costs, managing targets such as waste, margin or shrink fully HACCP and food safety training
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A foodie with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- Day to day management of a busy fresh food department
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Shop minding duties, you must be flexible to work one to two evenings a week depending on business needs.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747