Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an enthusiastic Fresh Food Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader. This job is ideal for a real foodie with experience in fresh food management.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development, and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Experience working with a fast-paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully trained in HACCP and food safety
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job in North Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.