Fresh Food Manager
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Fresh Food Manager for our client in Wexford. Our client is a Supermarket retailer with multiple stores in the South-East of Ireland and they are looking for passionate Fresh Food Manager to oversee their food production operations in store. This Fresh Food Manager will be responsible for the overall running of a busy production kitchen as well as a team of chefs and food operatives.
The Fresh Food Manager will need to have a genuine passion for food with a chef, catering or retail fresh food management background. The ideal candidate for this job will have experience with achieving KPIs and targets as well as with waste management procedures.
This is predominantly a Monday- Friday day -time job but some flexibility is expected.
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager:
- Day to day running of a busy kitchen environment
- New product development and innovation within the Fresh Food department
- Stock ordering, food costing and negotiating with suppliers
- Training, motivating and developing staff members
- Ensuring that food safety procedures and legislation are adhered to at all time
- Providing the highest standard of service to customers
- Maintaining standards and quality in the department
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic individual with a genuine passion for Fresh Food
- In depth knowledge of HACCP requirements
- Previous management experience in a kitchen, catering or retail fresh food environment
- Ability to achieve KPIs and sales targets
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or if you are unsure of your suitability, you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.