Fresh Food Manager Job in Cork
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Fresh Food Manager in the Cork Area. Our client is a strong grocery retail store who are part of a large and well-known symbol group and they are looking for a Fresh Food Manager to join their team.
The Fresh Food Manager will need to have previous Deli or Fresh Food management experience and a genuine passion for Fresh Food.
Your role and responsibilities as Fresh Food Manager:
- To assist the Store Manager in the achievement of financial targets set by the company.
- To provide direction, support and development to ensure the store objectives are met and continuously improved upon.
- Creating a positive working environment
- Promoting and driving a change management culture with the colleagues and be proactive in identifying and working towards the desired culture.
- Acting as a role model for other colleagues by demonstrating excellence in the delivery of company standards and a commitment to the company vision and values.
Who you are:
- Effective feedback/communication skills
- Inspires staff
- Supports team in making their own decisions
- Proactive in identifying and working towards the desired culture
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager job in Cork or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.