Fresh Food Manager Job in Dublin
At Excel Recruitment we are currently recruiting an experienced Fresh Food Manager for our client in North Dublin.
Our client owns a large, high-volume supermarket store in Dublin and they are looking for a dynamic Fresh Food Manager to join their team. This is a progressive job opportunity with a reputable brand and would be ideal for a senior Deli Manager who is looking to progress into a Fresh Food Manager role.
The Fresh Food Manager should be an enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine passion for fresh food and previous experience managing a deli or fresh food department.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development, and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast-paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager Job in Dublin or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.