Fresh Food Manager Job Portlaoise
I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a dynamic and enthusiastic Fresh manager. Our client is one of Ireland’s most established retailers and they seek a candidate who is passionate about fresh food retail for their growing teams. There are ample opportunities to develop your fresh food career with this excellent brand. ideally, you will have previous experience managing fresh areas such as Deli, Bakery and other fresh lines.
There is an excellent salary and package on offer for the right candidates for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Fresh Manager will include:
- To manage the fresh areas and ensure all daily targets are met.
- Ordering, waste management and stock control.
- Staff Management
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
- To ensure exceptional delivery of standards and customer service
The Requirements of the Fresh Manager:
- 2 years experience working in a high turnover fresh environment in a Management capacity.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.