Fresh Food Manager Job Clare
A wonderful opportunity has come up to join our client in Clare as a Fresh Food Manager. Our client is an award-winning supermarket who are well known in the area for their excellent fresh food offerings. This Fresh Food Manager job is an exciting opportunity for Deli Manager or Bakery Manager looking to take the next step in their Fresh Food career.
With our well-known client, you’ll be provided with excellent training and development. This fresh food job comes with an excellent salary and opportunities to progress within our client’s successful business. Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities as Fresh Food Manager:
- Managing the daily operations of the fresh food department
- Training and developing the staff in the fresh food department
- Ensuring all HACCP and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Working towards targets and KPIs
- Stock and waste management
Requirements for this Fresh Food Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and food safety regulations
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
- A passion for fresh food and grocery retail
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Claire Byrne in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Claire today on 01-8148747 to discuss this Fresh Food Manager job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.