Fresh Food Manager Job Cork
Calling all foodie Managers!! I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a dynamic and enthusiastic Deli Manager. Our client is a successful supermarket retailer and they seek an experienced fresh food Manager to join their team. There are ample opportunities to develop your fresh food career in this store. our client prides themselves on their training and development of employees. ideally, you will have previous deli/fresh food experience managing similar environments.
There is an excellent salary on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Manager will include:
- To operate the Deli Department and ensure all daily operations and targets are met.
- Ordering, margins, waste management and stock control.
- Staff Management
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The Requirements of Deli Manager job in Cork:
- 2 years experience working in a Retail Deli in a Management or Supervisor position.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Management job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.